REIMBURSEMENT SUPPORT SERVICES
CoverOne® will help you and your patients understand the specific coverage and reimbursement guidelines for BAVENCIO® (avelumab) 20mg/mL.
Reimbursement support services include:
- Insurance Benefit Verification
- Prior Authorization Assistance
- Information on the relevant billing codes for BAVENCIO® - HCPCS, CPT, ICD-10-CM, NDC
- Denied/Underpaid Claims Assistance
- Payer Research (non -patient specific) - Medicare, Private Payers, State Medicaid
Please enroll through the CoverOne Enrollment Portal, or fax a completed CoverOne Enrollment Form to 1-800-214-7295 to request services.
When BAVENCIO is used in combination with axitinib, questions related to reimbursement and access for axitinib may be referred to Pfizer Oncology TogetherTM.
Pfizer Oncology TogetherTM provides personalized support and ﬁnancial assistance resources to help patients access their prescribed axitinib. To learn more, call 1-877-744-5675 (Monday–Friday 8 AM–8 PM ET) or visit Pfizer Oncology Together.