CoverOne provides co-pay assistance for privately-insured BAVENCIO® (avelumab) 20mg/mL patients with co-pay/co-insurance responsibilities who meet the program eligibility criteria. Limits, terms and conditions apply, see below
- Privately insured patients may apply for assistance through the CoverOne Co-pay Assistance Program by faxing a completed CoverOne Enrollment Form to 1-800-214-7295
- We are not permitted to offer CoverOne Co-pay Assistance to any claims covered, paid or reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state healthcare programs.
- Enrollment in the co–pay assistance program does not guarantee assistance. Whether an expense is eligible for the CoverOne Co-Pay Assistance benefit will be determined at the time the benefit is paid. Eligible co-pay expenses must be in connection with a separately paid claim for BAVENCIO® administered in outpatient setting, which is otherwise covered by a private/commercial insurance plan.
- Enrolled patients may be eligible for a $0 co-pay for each treatment for Bavencio, up to a maximum of $30,000 per year.
- Once the annual co-pay assistance limit is reached, enrolled patients are responsible for paying all co-pays and any balance not covered by CoverOne