CoverOne provides co-pay assistance for privately-insured BAVENCIO® (avelumab) 20mg/mL patients with co-pay/co-insurance responsibilities who meet the program eligibility criteria. Limits, terms and conditions apply, see below
- HCPs may submit an application for co-pay assistance for their privately-insured patients by submitting an enrolment form through the CoverOne Enrollment Portal or by faxing a completed Enrollment Form to 1-800-214-7295.
- We are not permitted to offer CoverOne Co-pay Assistance to any claims covered, paid or reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state healthcare programs.
- Enrollment in the co–pay assistance program does not guarantee assistance. Whether an expense is eligible for the CoverOne Co-Pay Assistance benefit will be determined at the time the benefit is paid. Eligible co-pay expenses must be in connection with a separately paid claim for BAVENCIO® administered in outpatient setting, which is otherwise covered by a private/commercial insurance plan.
- Enrolled patients may be eligible to pay as little as a $0 co-pay for each treatment for Bavencio, up to a maximum of $30,000 per year.
- Once the annual co-pay assistance limit is reached, enrolled patients are responsible for paying all co-pays and any balance not covered by CoverOne.
- CoverOne Address: PO Box 29293, Phoenix, AZ 85038-9293, CoverOne toll-free phone number: 844-8COVER1 (844-826-8371)
When BAVENCIO is used in combination with axitinib, questions related to reimbursement and access for axitinib may be referred to Pfizer Oncology TogetherTM.
Pfizer Oncology TogetherTM provides personalized support and ﬁnancial assistance resources to help patients access their prescribed axitinib. To learn more, call 1-877-744-5675 (Monday–Friday 8 AM–8 PM ET) or visit Pfizer Oncology Together.